Away Ground Guide 6 - Oxford City ( Tuesday 7 October 2014 )
Club Name: Oxford City
Ground Name: Court Place Farm
Ground Capacity:2000( 250 seated)
Admission Price: Adults £11
Concessions : £6
Child Under 16 free ( usual proofs required)
Away Accommodation; No segregation. Seats available in small stand but otherwise pick your spot in the open. Catering OK, and there are seats available at no extra cost.
- M6 South
- Continue onto M6 Toll Toll road
- Continue onto M42
- At junction 3A, exit onto M40 toward London/Warwick/Stratford
- At junction 9, take the A41/A34 exit to Bicester/Aylesbury/Oxford/Newbury
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A34
- Take the A44 exit toward Oxford/Evesham/London/Cheltenham/A40
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Woodstock Rd/A44
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Sunderland Ave/A40
- Continue to follow A40 Going through 1 roundabout
- Take the exit toward Marston/Elsfield
- Merge onto Marsh Ln/B4150
Post Code for Sat Nav : OX3 0NQ
Coach Travel via Fingerpost Flyer:-
Leaves Finger 15.00/ Picks up o/s Telescope Shop ; 15.15
Adults £24 / Under 16`s £18
Ring Lou on 07896536757 to book.
Nearest Real Ale pubs :
0.3m Red Lion, Oxford Rd, Old Marston.
0.5m Jack Russell , Salford Rd, New Marston.