An Apology.

Sorry Folks..... I wanted and tried to put together a quick report of the second Paul Marsden Mugging , otherwise known as Stockport County v North Ferriby United, but either due to fatigue....the lateness of the hour....or Windows 10, I lost all 1500 words around 11.45 before I could add pics and publish.
I am in the hands of the medics for a couple of days now ,so cannot get back to it and sort....so...as I say...apologies!
Hope to be able to cover Nuneaton v County on Saturday, but may need to ask for  stand-in to do the biz for me.
Gutted not to be able to put something out!

hedgegrower

Comments

  1. Ian, worry not I think Mr Marsden's vaudeville farce has us all reaching for some sort of medication. Not sure if I can make Nuneaton but you take care and see you soon. Adrian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Top Posts

Linotype Cheadle Heath Nomads 0 Stockport County 3 ( Friendly- 8 July 2017)

Bradford Park Avenue 0 Stockport County 2 ( Vanarama National League- North) 22 April 2017

Leamington 2 Stockport County 3 ( Vanarama National League- North) 19 August 2017