An Apology.

Sorry Folks..... I wanted and tried to put together a quick report of the second Paul Marsden Mugging , otherwise known as Stockport County v North Ferriby United, but either due to fatigue....the lateness of the hour....or Windows 10, I lost all 1500 words around 11.45 before I could add pics and publish.
I am in the hands of the medics for a couple of days now ,so cannot get back to it and sort....so...as I say...apologies!
Hope to be able to cover Nuneaton v County on Saturday, but may need to ask for  stand-in to do the biz for me.
Gutted not to be able to put something out!

hedgegrower

Comments

Top Posts

Simply Disgraceful !

Wrexham 1 Stockport County 2 ( Vanarama National League) 31 August 2019

Notts County 2 Stockport County 1 ( Vanarama National League) Saturday 23 October 2021